Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tmac Kobe or KG

Tmac kaobe or KG

Whos better Tmac, kobe,or garnett

I think Tmac is just starting out and he will eventually be better than kobe and Kg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

I'll take T-Mac on my squad anyday, because not only is he great on the court, but might be even greater off the court.

SCF Rewards
    Country

T-Mac is hands down IMO better than Kobe, who else does T-Mac have in the "O" to help him out hill is always hurt, KObe really only shines when shaq's in the paint.

SCF Rewards

kobe is having a better season but id still take tmac bcuz he has done it without much of a supporting cast

SCF Rewards

I'd take Kobe then Garnett then T-Mac. Kobe is the best player in the NBA but Garnett is the most valueble to his team. If he could win a playoff series he could move in front of Kobe on my list. T-mac is not very far behind either

SCF Rewards

t-mac

SCF Rewards

kg

i say kg because he carrys his team he only has wally who been injuried troy hundson who can be good if he pass the ball more and kg averages 20 10 5

puke
    I'd say Garnett would be out of it and its true how Kobe has shaq so I would have to go with Kobe on this one

puke
    sry i meant tmac on this one not kobe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast