Thread: 03 Fleer Ultra Box Break

aoa

03 Fleer Ultra Box Break

I just ripped a box of new 03 Fleer Ultra football cards and this is what I got. Looking for the following: Michael Bennett, Josh McCown, T.J Duckett, and other rcs and autos. Thanks for looking and let me know what you need.

Game Used: Emmit Smith and Drew Bledsoe Touchdown Kings
    RCs: Kyle Boller, Kelly Washington, Rex Grossman, Sam Aiken, Chris Brown, and Jason Gesser
    Gold Medallion: BYRON LEFTWICH /100, TERRENCE NEWMAN /100 and a bunch of common gold medallions

In looking at the past two Ultra years, it looks like the Leftwich will book between $40 and $60, and the Newman between $25 and $45.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    put this in the box break area, as well because it is a sticky and it will always be up top.

I COULD USE THE DREW BLEDSOE GAMEUSED I HAVE A GAMEUSED TJ DUCKETT LET ME KNOW THANX.....
    I Collect Cleveland Browns,Drew Bledsoe

gambino216
    I could use the Chris Brown, i have some Ducketts, check my site

EMMITT

What bv on you looking on the emmitt game used. lmk T.W.
    ONLY looking for Patches and Autos of Brady,Peterson,Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,Jim Brown, Old School, HOF players and items of Randy Rhoads & OZZY.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

I do not collect base or inserts, so don't offer them