Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need these 2000/01 RC'S

Need these 2000/01 RC'S

Need the following 2000/01 UD Reserve Rookies. PLMk if you have any:

#91 (Kenyon Martin), 98 (Jamal Crawford), 106 (Desmond Mason), 107 (Quentin Richardson), 110 (Morris Peterson)

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!

ive got martin
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

What are you looking for in trade? PLMK and thanks for the reply!

i took a look at one of your other posts, there isnt anything i really need.

Do you have any autos for trade? any of the auto sets you are giving up on?
    i actually have a couple of graphs from your wantlists available
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

I do have a few autos. What autos from my wantlist do you have? PLMK and thanks!

96/97 autographics j smith. (barry and wesley depending on what im trading for)
    96/97 emerald autos hill and allen (need near equal values in return)

lmk

smith:25 barry:10 wesley:6 allen:80 hill:200

I definitely don't have an auto comparable to the Allen or the Hill. I may have some autosfor the three others though. I'll get some listed tomorrow. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast