Thread: Jamal Lewis Auto BV???

Jamal Lewis Auto BV???

I have a Jamal Lewis UD Authenticated Rookie Auto 8x10.
    Its in a frame and has the UD seal #BAG33861.
    Im just wondering what an approximate BV might be.
    Its from his rookie year I believe and its UD Authenticated, which I know carries more value than any other autograph authenticator.

Thanks for the help.
    -Paul

2. Kronozio
    I had one sort of like this.
    I sold it for around $30...
    remember..Its only worth what you can get for it;)
    Haha
    hope tht helps in some way!

Well the question i ask you is what is the redemtion card out of to get it.. That would be your best bet in trying to find the value. I am kinda unsure on how to approach beckett about it but if i knew where the redemption came from u could search that most likely

Jay

Originally posted by samhall
    I had one sort of like this.
    I sold it for around $30...
    remember..Its only worth what you can get for it;)
    Haha
    hope tht helps in some way!
    man, no truer words have been spoken

I have a near-mint 1958 Bowman Duke Snider (that's right, sharp corners, nice centering that's either 45/55 or 50/50)

and highest offer I got from a dealer is $90

BV is $200

I dont know if it was a redemption or not, I got it in part of a trade a while back...

Yeah I know about the only worth what you can get theory....I sell most of my cards for under 1/2 book......Its better to sell and make some definate money than to lose out hoping for more and end up with nothing...

Thanks for the help all.
    -Paul

y not jus kep da cards.....does it make sense 2 sell them...cause it seems like no one really makes any money..unless they have soome crazy rookie..thats like only 25 in da world and its auto...so...y not keep da card...