BrindAmour
    Cloutier

roy
    bertuzzi
    alfredsson
    roy
    Orr Rookie Role Models 3/999
    UD coupon

If not for the Orr, i would have been pissed - How can you get 2 cloutiers and 2 brindamours in the SAME 5 card pack?? LOL

(all are for trade)

dannyshockeymania
    Never heard of that before

If I were you I would write to the company and tell them what happened. They should give you at least a free pack for it.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Back when those baseball powerdeck cd's came out. My hobby shop was giving out Roger Clemons because he was the only player in the box! It's one thing to get a pack but they got a box full of one player.

It's worth the stamp to write to the company, with how cheap it is for them to make the cards, chances are they will send you some product to keep the customer happy. One time, I bought a pack of Finest baseball, and got a Bernie Williams gold refractor that was creased. The pack was a year old, and I called the company to see if they still had any replacement product. They did not, but the woman on the phone pulled a sweet Jeter insert ($40 at the time) out of her own folder of cards and sent it to me to make up for it. They were very committed to top-notch customer service at Topps!

i emailed them.. i doubt i will hear back but i will tell you if i do

LBFHamilton
    actually...wouldnt that only be 2 dupes?

they said to "send the damage cards back".. they are not damaged what should i do

LBFHamilton
    Trade em for cards you want...you don't seem to have much else to chose as options

Canuckaholic

Thumbs up

I need the clouts rookie card wuw for it check out my site at
    http://canuckaholic.tripod.com
    I need it thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast