Thread: Paying CardCash for...

Paying CardCash for...

Any cards I need of Amos Zereoue, Avon Cobourne, Ken Dorsey, or Santana Moss.

Also looking to buy Game Used and/or Auto's of Marc Bulger, Jerry Porter, and Anthony Becht with CardCash.

Thanks & PLMK!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Mounty fan... i got a 2003 Pristine DOresy Untouched #ed refractor... lmk... i dont want 200 cc for it lol... lmk

Hey Man, PLMK what # the Dorsey is, then when I get ahold of a BV perhaps we can work form there. Thanks!

I've got a Santana Moss 2001 Fleer Authority #87/1350, graded: 9.0....

not sure on BV, regular card is $8, I'm sure its more since its graded...

give me an offer

Jason

Jason,
    One question... did the card come from the pack graded or was it sent in? Also what # is it from the set? Thanks & PLMK!

Mountyfan, way back about 2 years ago or something, target sold a box with 15 packs plus a graded card.....

My friend was with me when I bought one and so did he.,.

I got the santana moss and he got an arron brooks gu rc from the same set, authority.

I think the company just sent a bunch of cards to beckett to be graded to be put into these packs.

The card is #107

here is a picture of the card, not the best pic, but it will work

Jason

I wouldnt worry about that man.. It is a regular card. I got a bunch of those when they were out and actually sold a few at very nice prices.

Jay

Jason,

I'm interested in the #107, I looked up the book value to be $8. If I were to trade for this card, it'd have to be for $8 in BV, when I got it, I'd breka it out of the case anyways.... LMK if you wanna work out a deal.

How about:

2003 Upper Deck MVP Talk of the Town #TT49 Clinton Portis BV$3

and

1990 Action Packed Rookie Update #46 Shannon Sharpe RC BV$6

PLMK

I know it adds up to 9, but oh well

LMK

Jason