Thread: cavs

markc45

cavs

what do u think about the cavs they have a young teem and good player that will grow to be better?

Caso45

yeah

yeah ithink that theyre good and will be good next season and when they gett older.

thats what i thot about the clippers last season...

You can't put the Clips and the Cavs in the same boat. The Clips have a bunch of over-hyped young guys who don't know how to play with oother people. The Cavs will be a great team in a few years if they hold on to people like Miles, Wagner, and Ilgauskas. Ricky Davis stays playing well, and who knows, maybe LeBron on that lineup next year?

CSlax3
    the Clips and the Cavs i think are the up and coming star teams of the NBA... IF they get a good coach and some displine theyll be unstoppable in say... 2 years

I think the Cavs and the Clippers will have a championship caliver team in a couple years. If they keep on stinking and getting lottery picks eventually they have to be ok. If one of these teams gets LeBron I feel they will make the playoffs. They wouldn't go far though because they don't have enough experience.

yeah theyll be good next year especially if they end up drafting either Lebron or Carmelo anthony. They already got the foundation, in guards they got Ricky D and Dajuan and they got Illagaskaus and Williamson and DMiles down low, not to mention Boozer and Trepanier