Thread: Basketball for trade.

Basketball for trade.

Well a while ago I thought I wanted to start collecting Basketball but I never really got into it. So heres the few cards I have left for trade. I would like to trade then for baseball.
    2003 Topps Pristine Shaquille O'Neal Jersey
    2002 Fleer Genuine Leaders Andre Miller G jersey
    2003 Fleer Focus NBA Shirtified Dirk Nowitzki Jersey 19/150
    Bccg 10 (what isent, lol) North Carolina's Finest Michael Jordan, Colgate Collection 1989, Jersey swatch in the holder. (the holder is a bit scratched up but still easiley viewable nothing major.
    Anyway I know there's nothing much here but just thought I would see if anyone needed any of it.
    Kyle

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

need those 2........plmk

Brace

Minew, for which?
    Hemi, both of those are in possible trades already (I am amazed at how fast people have responed to this post!)
    Thanks
    Kyle

I would need these two:
    2002 Fleer Genuine Leaders Andre Miller G jersey

The Shaq is in a possible trade, make me a baseball trade offer on the Miller.
    Thanks
    Kyle

How much does the Miller book for? Also do you want only GU/Auto? PLMK and thanks!

if the shaq and nowitzki arent taken, i have baseball game used to trade

Zach
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.