Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Today's buys and mail

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today's buys and mail

I went to the local card show again. I didn't go last week and I didn't spend that much today (more disciplined for a change) so I was content.
    This is what I got:

03-04 Bowman
    Chrome rookies and commons (two weeks ago)
    Rookie Recall jerseys - Malone, Brand
    Franchise Fabrics - Leandrinho Barbosa
    Sophomore Strands - Marco Jaric, Caron Butler

I am working on that set, trying to get as many as I can afford. Still need a few Bowman Chrome cards.
    I also bought:
    03-04 Upper Deck Sweet Shot Chris Bosh RC/799($20Cdn=$15U.S.) BV is $25U.S.
    03-04 Topps inserts - JC Rasheed Wallace, HZ Ricky Davis

Last but not least I got a package in the mail. It was my purchase off ebay. It was a binder of 105 02-03 Topps Chrome white border refractors including Shaq, Jordan, Kobe, McGrady and Ginobilli. I am trying to complete this set so I was very glad to get this especially since I got a good deal - only $50.00 U.S. plus shipping.
    I now have some more doubles to trade if anyone wants including Jordan, Carter and McGrady.
    Here is my site:
    http://www.beckett.com/userpages/wrafman.html

Good luck to all

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jokeboy's Items on eBay

that white refractor lot is probably the best! thats amazing. the ginobli alone would go for what? $25? then jordan and the rest would net at least 60 or 70
    great deal on that!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stinga6789's Items on eBay

That was quite an amazing deal for the white refractors.... congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country

THanks guys. I was just browsing ebay and came across it. I only need about 20 more for the set now.
    Happy New Year

SCF Rewards
    See saspurs2006's Items on eBay

Great Pickups!! Hey did you get a double of Parker in the White Refractor binder? If so, is it for trade? PLMK Thanks. And I also couldnt help but wonder, what other cards do you need to complete your 03-04 Topps set? I might be of some assistance if you need any as I have many of the cards from that set. PLMK Thanks