Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    what do you have to offer? itried your www, but the only thing that loads is the rc and wantlist.

Hidden Content | NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 194/258 (75.19%
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Always looking for vintage stars/semistars/rookies in all sports.

looking to buy for cash or trade, here is a list of my football

RC
    -2001 ovation james jackson RC
    -2001 ovation kevin kasper RC
    -2001 absolute playoff memoribilia jamar flethcer RC
    -2001 ovation derrick gibson RC

Game Used
    -2001 fleer showcase travis prentice touch football GU ball
    -2001 absolute playoff memoribilia daunte culpepper tools of the trade GU purple jersey
    -2001 absolute playoff memoribilia david terrell rookie premier materials GU ball and jersey combo with lettering on ball
    -2001 absolute playoff memoribilia jevon kearse leather and laces GU ball

I have a Corey Dillon Fleer Authentics jersey card(white) I'll give it to you for $5

i have a sick 2002 fleer premium all pro team jersey patches hand numbered 91/100 with a 2 color patch and stiching..B.v $30 let me know what u wanna trade me for it or its yours for $15.
    E-mail=beansolari@hotmail.com
    a.i.m=benjermingab

This isn't a Jersey or auto, but you might like it.
    2002 Bowman Chrome "Gold Refractor" rc #175 of Lamont Thompson, serial #25/50. Book value is $50 and I would sell for $20. lkm if interested.

99 presspass, i can only trade so im sorry

cardking, who is the jersey of, i might be interested

bilsd1818, i cant afford it right now, but thanks for the reply

SGFTank
    I have a 2001 Titanium Rudi Johnson/James Jackson Double Jersey Card...for trade or sale. Talk 2 me

the jersey is of corey dillon..sorry i forgot his name but as u can see i was a lil' tired at 1 in the morning..lol thanks..-ben

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast