VERY nice Edmonds GU Lot (2 Duals and a Patch)

would like to trade these four as a lot. Looking for nice RCs, especially PSA and BGS graded...

here are the cards...

2002 Leaf Rookies and Stars Jim Edmonds GU Jersey/GU Shoe(2 color) #ed/250
    2001 Studio Masterstrokes Jim Edmonds GU Jersey/GU Bat #ed/200
    2002 Playoff POG Jim Edmonds GU Jersey (3 Color, red, blue and white: red and blue are from patch)
    2002 Fleer Platinum Fence Busters Jim Edmonds GU Bat

lemme know if interested!

-JB-
    Last edited by JBMan101; 01-01-2004 at 05:32 PM.

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    JBMan101

I'm interested, what bv you putting on the 3 combined?---I'll see if I can come up with an offer. Thanks, "Nail"

I am intrested in:

2001 Studio Masterstrokes Jim Edmonds GU Jersey/GU Bat #ed/200

How much?

Nail...I added one more Edmonds GU to the lot, dont know if you need it or not though...On the original 3, I am asking for $55-$60 BV. I believe BV on the Leaf R and S Dual is $20, the other Dual is $15, and I am asking $20-$25 for the patch...if you are interested in the GU Bat as well, it books at $10...lemme know, my main wants are in my sig!

baseball...looking to trade as a lot first, if I get no offers, BV on that card is $15 I believe...

-JB-