Bowman's Best Felix Pie Auto for Trade

Hi guys,
    I just got a 2003 Bowman's Best Felix Pie RC Auto. It books for $50. I'd be willing to trade it for something from my wantlist. But, it would have to be something nice! LMK.

I collect Vladimir Guerrero and Marcus Giles. Any Duke players in the NBA (Hill, Battier, Brand, JayWill, etc.) Any Carolina Hurricanes or Carolina Panthers. But most of all Vladimir!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    man, we need to talk I need that card bad...I have been looking for one like that for a while.

I have to go through my collection and find all the cards you need, as I know I have them...

Just let me know when you find out what you have. I mainly want some good Vlad stuff. There's a few other people with interest, as you'd imagine, so in the immortal words of Jim Rome "you've gotta come strong". Talk to you later. Thanks for the interest.