Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JOE DIMAGGIO PATCH CARD!!!

JOE DIMAGGIO PATCH CARD!!!

JUST GOT ONE AND WILLING TO TRADE . ITS A 2003 UPPER DECK SWEET SPOT CLASSIC NEW YORK YANKESS PATCH. I NEED ANY CARDS. AUTOS, GAME USED, INSERTS, DIECUTS AND OF EVERY SPORT. PLEASE I NEED MORE CARDS !!!!

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    whats bv and which players do you collect? lmk thanks billy
    Looking for rookie cards in baseball football and hockey

its bv is 25 and im looking for anythin in game used or autos any sport except hockey.

check my site i have some football and baseball g/u. lmk thanks billy

i would really like to have this card

I would give you a 01 SP Authentic Cooperstown Calling Ryne Sandberg jersey card with 2 stripes for it, BV-$30, PLMK
    Mike

brj - how about that card for the ichiro base card, reggie jackson bat card, and chris chambers auto? thanks jerry

i would do the jackson bat and chambers auto. lmk thanks billy

aug - its got a good bv but i dont think too many people are looking for ryne sandberg. if i dont get a better offer ill let ya know. o yeah its worth 40 not 30. your welcome. thanks jerry

brj - how about those plus the peter warrick jrsy card?

hillbilly
    I dont know if I agree with you about that one..I think more people would be looking for sandberg more than a Reggie jackson or chris chambers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast