Any interest in a Reggie Jackson RC

It is a 69 Topps. I don't remember the #, but it books for 250. Just curious what I could get for it.
    Also have a Al Kaline 2nd year (55?) Topps. I think it books for 100 or 150. I will have to look at the card to make sure on the year.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I like the card, check my site out but i'm sure there is nothing there that you would want for it

i'm interested in it depending on card's condition and what you need in return
    look over my site and lmk

Loop

I have looked at your site a few times to try to make a deal for the Topps basketball that you need...and the Jarvis Hayes Flair Wave of the Future.
    May look to sell if I get a decent cash offer

loopdog---I like the magic/bird rc

little bump to see if anyone else would need this

would you be interested in a 1960 carl yastrzemski RC plus something else for the reggie jackson 1969 card?