Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 Mauer AU Available

2 Mauer AU Available

I have 2 2002 Bowman Heritage AU's for sale. Either offer me a price or trade. Would like either cash or a signed baseball, if possible.

2. Kronozio

absolutely intrested. how much in $$ are you looking for and what baseballs are you looking for..??

pm me if you want

i may be interested in tradin for one- lmk if u see anything frmo my sitein that range

wut do they book? and im assuming they're joe mauer

EDIT-o sry- i didnt see u wanted baseballs- if u want any cards lmk if u see somethin from my site
    Last edited by jandjkards; 01-03-2004 at 01:40 PM.

I'd be interested as well. What is the card # on the Mauer, and are there any particular players you'd like autos of in return?

any certain players you looking for on baseballs? lmk i have a few. thanks billy
    Looking for rookie cards in baseball football and hockey

i got robin ventura
    tony gwynn
    willie mays
    matt williams
    javier lopez also goit a chipper jones but it dont have a coa. got it signed at a card show during his rookie year.
    Looking for rookie cards in baseball football and hockey

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast