JUST PULLED A JOE DIMAGGIO PATCH CARD

HEY EVERYONE I POSTED THIS BEFROE BUT NOT TOO MANY REPLYS. HERES WHAT I JUST GOT. A JOE DIMAGGIO 2003 SWEET SPOT CLASSIC NEW YORK YANKEES PATCH CARD!!! ITS A GREAT CARD TO ADD TOYOU RCOLLECTION. IM LOOKING FOR OTHER GU, AUTOS OR RCS IN ANY SPORT (EXCEPT HOCKEY) LMK WHAT YA GOT AND WHAT YOUR WILLING TO TRADE. THANKS JERRY

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!

I DONT GOT A PIC CUZ I DONT GOT A SCANNER BUT ILL TRY TO FIND ONE ON THE INTERNET FOR YOU. THANKS

Is this a real game used one ore one like these http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=44841 ?? If its one like from that link its not that special

yea its like the one from the link. but it is a pretty good card. thanks for the info.

Originally posted by hillbillybob89
    its bv is 25 so its not a bad card. thanks
    Yea that one is probably the best out of the set, too bad its just an insert though and not really a game used nonetheless its still a good card

ok enough talking about it does anyone want and what are they willing to trade? i need gu ,autos and rcs. thanks jerry