Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTTF Trufant, Andre Johnson

WTTF Trufant, Andre Johnson

I am looking for any autos or low serial numbered gu (under 100) trufant. lmk what you have. always looking for rc autos of shaun alexander and deuce mcallister that i don't already have. thanks.

Need any RC/Autos of Shaun Alexander, also collecting McAllister, Steeler Autos $25+, Marcus Trufant Autos, GU, low serial #'d Andre Johnson Autos and Gu.

http://www.sportscardfun.com/trader/jostreim.asp

03 Topps Pristine RC Auto Bryant Johnson $15
    03 Topps Pristine Rookie Premiere Larry Johnson (2) (Red) $12ea

check my site n lmk if you see anything

portisfan - i would love to do a trade or cash/trade for one of your johnson autos. lmk if you see anything. i have a boss hoggs barry sanders from my pc that i would trade towards the spx.

steelers - can we do something on your fleer jamal lewis auto?

Although the Barry Sanders is a nice card, these Johnson's are coming out of my very personal collection. The only other player in my personal collection is Clinton Portis. The only way I will let any Andre Johnsons go is if it's for some Portis cards I don't have, or a good cash offer.

i dont have any portis and i dont know what the johnsons go for. feel free to pm me prices.

PM sent, hopefully my guidelines can be of help to you.

shockers thats out of my person collection so if you want it youd have to give me a good deal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast