B. Stokley 4 144 2 87
    M. Harrison 7 133 2 46
    E. James 5 37 0 13
    R. Wayne 4 27 1 8
    M. Pollard 1 25 0 25
    J. Davenport 1 11 0 11

Rob Morris picked up a fumble
    a vanderjagt is 2/2 FG 5/5 XPA

Whats good for the broncos? Knowing they'll be able to do nothing until Training Camp!

Plummer 1 INT already

before the game I told some 1 2 things
    1) Colts win in a blowout is this a blowout or what?
    2) Rob Morris Colts MLB gets a TD. He hasn't done that yet but still got the Fumble Recovery

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    ok ok ok dtown lions take it easy..........lol one win thats it...watch out baby.....for you know who.........go p-a-t-s
    I Collect Cleveland Browns/Boston REDSOX

Manning definetly turned some major heads but if a 5 defnesve players dont realize a wr is down cant be that tough of a defense. I must say he is really looking good though especially after he hit stokely for that long ball td.. I think if they win this one then manning will get the overall respect he deserves

Jay

well, Manning finally showed he can win a playoff game

his performance was absolutely Joe Montana-like.

wow!

The Colts definitly did a nice job. I think they are serious contenders now. But they wouldnt be able to beat my Rams.

Lets Go Rams!!!!

The Colts did look impressive by beating the team that beat 2 weeks before without Portis. I think they'll beat the Chiefs but can't past the Pats. But lookout, the Colts are dangerous.

I think Indy can beat every team but New England.