Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2003 Finest Andy Marte RC AU FOR TRADE

I am looking to get some nice RCs with this card. Especially lookingfor Ripken RCs...looking for around $70 BV, as this is one of the hottest cards out there right now...lemme know what you have for trade...also looking for graded RCs and RCs of the older guys in my sig!

-JB-

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!

93 Derek Jeter SP BGS 8

thats all that I am really interested in...what are you looking to get for it? does the grade of 8 raise the BV any? lemme know...

-JB-

Jb..that card has gone up $10 in value from last month...

Last Month: $30
    This Month: $40

I am very nitrested in this card....do you see anything you can use from my site? PLMK, thanks!

The Jeter I believe books $80, but it is a solid seller at $55. Since Marte sells for $35 or so, I could do Jeter for Marte and $20.

jbman, let me know when you get that list of rcs together for those cards I had listed in my post

JB-
    if np deals, check my site..Thanks

AL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast