Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Virginia, Richmond 2/23-2/24

Comfort Inn and Convention Center, Sa 10-6 Su 10-4, 60T, A:Not set yet-
    Ernie White 804-262-5230 [email protected]

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

For those who don't know, Ernie White is the original founder of Tuff Stuff magazine and The Tuff Stuff Classic, a huge 300 table Card and Memorabilia show. This is supposed to be the first decent sized show outside of mall venues to come to the area in three years.

Anyhow, we got our paperwork submitted and cleared to be able to sell in Virginia, so we will be there. Based on how well this show does and the one he plans to run in Williamsburg on Memorial Day weekend, he will determine if it is a good idea to keep trying to hold these. So let's get the word out and hopefully I'll see some of the SCF brethren there.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See karolinakaniac's Items on eBay

What kind of table fees does he have?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sparky, PM sent...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jst9165's Items on eBay

I will definitly be at the Show since I live here in Richmond. I know exactly what Hotel you all are at. Cant wait for it.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I will definitly be at the Show since I live here in Richmond. I know exactly what Hotel you all are at. Cant wait for it.

Glad ya got the pm about the show and do me a favor. Make TONY take a picture with you. Thanks!!

DON

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Tony,
    How far is that from Manssas. Just asking as I have a few people I know that collect in that area. If so will send one or two your way as they always mention no shows in the area.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Don...Manassas is about 1 and a half hour north of Richmond...the show they should really try to attend is in Chantilly, VA as it's near Washington DC...

But I'll take all the visitors we can get...

I'll gladly take pictures of anyone, but myself... :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don, Nick Shoff always has shows at Tysons Corner every month at the Crowne Plaza hotel. Shame shows aren't what they once were, but maybe with Ebay jacking up their Final Auction Fees more people will hit what shows are around. I use to set up regularly here in Dumfries back when Jerry Gardziel was alive. Did a few Shoff shows and might have done a White show as well. I use to set up at Springfield Mall, Holiday Inn in Springfield, VFW in Dale City among others. Shame that Shoff's show is about the only one in town and not as big as it use to be. I believe he's down to about 30 or so tables now.

I know the Tuff Stuff Classic is gone now, but isn't there still a show once or twice a year at the fairgrounds (Richmond)? Same place that Ernie's show was. I went to one two years ago and wasn't as large as Ernie's, but was run by someone else and under another name. Any idea?
    Please visit my sports card website with over 5,000 cards listed.
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jesterr1313's Items on eBay

do you guys no of any shows in the baltimore area that are really good. even if i have to drive like 45 minutes or so. just a couple smaller local shows here and they are hard to get a table to. everyone nos everyone else and doesnt want to let anyone else in.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast