Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    See griffeyfan00's Items on eBay

is there anything else off my site that interests you ??? i really need the jose cruz jr. if you dont like anything what will you sell for??

i can trade these for the aaron hill usa future watch 02 jersey and the palmeiro jersey:

03 topps ruben sierra
    03 topps edgar martinez
    04 topps edgar martinez
    01 spx rafael soriano #'d rc
    and ill look for jose cruz jr and griffey jr cards.

the soriano rc books 12.00 so i'll probably need to add around 6.00 worth of cruz jr and griffey jr.

lmk if that sounds good, if so pls reserve those 2 jerseys for me.
    thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jly500's Items on eBay

Griff

Check out my website under Griffey and see if there is anything you need. I am interested in your 00 Bowman JJ Davis Refractor. If you do not see anything you need I also have some other Seattle cards.
    Thanks
    jl

SCF Rewards

jly- i can trade the davis for this griffey:

99 Topps Club 40

pujols - i am VERY interested in that soriano, the hill has already been traded but would you trade the rafael soriano for an alfonso soriano jersey card ????

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a 1989 Topps 41 T of Griffey and an 02 topps finest auto of Nageotte... I am sure I have a bunch of Griffey inserts also... and a Cruz, Jr. 1997 Bowman's Best international chrome... LMK if you are interested!

Stephen

you already traded that hill

awww darn....not really interested in soriano. do you have anything on my wants: check my site and also, 92 bowman, 99 ud black diamond, 99 ud choice prime choice reserve #/100, 00 e-x prospect #/3499.

if not, could you list or pm me all your game used or lower end autos? i am also willing to trade the 3 03/04 topps that you needed (From TR) and cruz jr/griffey jr cards as to make up any differences in case i need a couple.

lmk.
    thanks.

SCF Rewards

sjn - i really would like that negeotte auto, it books for $15, i could also use the cruz chrome card ($8) I have a BUNCH of 2003 bowman chrome RC's and 2002 Bowman Chrome SP RC's, even if you dont want these they are pretty popular with other collectors and im sure you could something you need for them. I also have an alfonso soriano jersey card available. lmk if you are interested in the chrome rookies and i will make a list.

pujols - i have a bunch of 1999 black diamond, i think i am only missing 3 cards from the set, send a wantlist for them.

dont need any base cards 1-90. give me a list of all the others, i.e every numbered card

SCF Rewards

i think all i have is the base cards, i think i have a double diamond hideki irabu /2000 and an alex gonzalez (marlins) SP

lmk if you could use these, if not then i still have that palmeiro jersey available

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM sent!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast