Thread: Naxcom purchase???

Naxcom purchase???

Last week I signed up for Naxcom and spent about $8 of my $10 sign-up fee on a 2002 SP authentic threads dual jersey card AT2-HC of Daunte Culpepper and Joey Harrington.
    I am very pleased with it because they are the QB's of my 2 favorite teams, but what is the bv of this and how do you think I did? I'm guessing about $20 but can someone confirm this.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    You are correct. $20.00 in Beckett, but with a down arrow.

I love Naxcom, u shuld actually buy from there often, I find tons, and tons of great deals!

Thanks for the quick replies. I have no worries about the down arrow because both teams just had bad seasons. Once they start making it to the playoffs the card will go up in value.

starbury - did you get that free $10 from signing up at the tristarshow...i signed up and i got free $10 to use online but i don't know how to use it...can you tell me?

here's what you do:

you pick a card or cards you want

when you go to checkout, the $10 is deducted from the total price.

If you buy a $5 card, then you will have leftover money to use

If you buy a $20 card, then you need to put in some of your real cash, after they subtract $10 from the total