View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%

Question POLL: How do you manage your card collection?

POLL: Which of the choices above do you use most to manage your card collection? Post a detailed description of what you use and how effective it is, along with your type of operating system (Windows 9x, Mac, Linux, etc.), if applicable. Would you recommend your method to beginner/intermediate/expert collectors? Give a heads up to collectors regarding inventory/price tracking tools that didn't measure up.

I just write my stuff down the old fashioned way.....lol...I have all the stuff from my PC (personal collection) in a notebook here next to the computer, and I also have a list on my outlook express in the drafts. I am not a real computer whiz, so I don't use all that stuff you mentioned.....I do good to type it out on my OE...lol ;)

I hope you get someone who is a little more knowledgable to help you!

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

Personally, I use a spreadsheet system through MS Excel. It's a simple program I created. It is a bit time consuming entering all the cards into the spreadsheet, but it is fun to see all those cards again that you never look at and is easier to know whether or not you have the cards that a set collector is looking for...
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

I use Excel as well.
    I type all info (year, company, set, first name, last, card #, if serial #'d, insert/parallel, and G/U or auto) in separate columns and use a filter so I can sort by any of that info. quickly.
    It's time consuming up-front but saves a lot when you are looking for cards.
    -Patrick