throwbacks packs ..still have a few left

Ever spend 100-200.00 on a box and get nothing but 200 base cards/inserts and about 4 gu that sell for about 4.00 a piece on ebay?

Ever bought a couple pack of bowman signature and didnt pull nothing worth mentioning?
    At 15 bucks a pop, you need to pull something worth the money.

Not everyone can be lucky these days. I would say that would have to do with odds. Odds are the reason only 1-3 people ever win the 60 million dollar lotto. Yet the state makes 3 times that amount, so giving up the 60 million would be nothing..after they tax you for about half that lol. Samething with Ud,Topps, ect ect. Its all about odds.So we would like to make the odds a little better for ya

So this time we would like to add a little more twang than we did
    last time. This time we are also doing all 3 sports baseball,bkb,football, and i think we have a little bit of hockey and of course we cant forget cash again. There will be enough for all 3 sports so dont worry. The reason why we are doing 3 sports is because this will help people have an open mind about all 3 sports. So in every pack,you will get bkb,football,and baseball.In some packs there will be nothing but autos. Thats right this means you will have a chance to pull 7 autos. There will patches,gu,rookies,autos, and NO base cards.This lot will be better than the last ones because we have more of the good stuff to go around. We also have some redemptions for cash,cards,and maybe some other things. Unlike other wont take forever to get them.There is also redemptions for playstation games,paypal money,graded cards, and high end cards. Will also be gift certifcates got places like target,walmart and thrift stores...the last one was a joke

What we are trying to do is get the hobby love back to the way it used to be. We need something to be excited about. without having to spend 300-400.00 Now if you are one of the people that buy/sell/trade on all 3 sports this benefits you alot,because it adds to all 3 of your collecting habits.Also,there are more high end to go around,because last time there was like 4/5 high end cards ...this time there are many many more.

Now as for the scans you will see garnett auto,francis auto,tmac autographics,logo patches over all tons of autos and gu and we didnt even scan the rookies...and dont forget the cash and the big cards in the redemptions. plus we still have even more autos and gu..

i sold most of all of them i have around 15-20 left if you would like to see the pulls please pm me your im me at shadowboxing8633........ series 3 will be out in 2 weeks and already have people pre ordering me or pm for the pulls.

all packs are 10.00 plus 2.00 shipping for 1st pack.. and the rest of the packs have free shipping...thanks guys..
    Last edited by stockbroker; 01-08-2004 at 12:32 PM.

2. Allgood (eBay Store)