Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking For Some Trades.......

I havent done a trade in 4 days and I'm very anxious to make one. Please check out my site and tell me if you see anything, and please make a offer on the gu/autos(I'll probably be adding more soon)

I am Looking For:

Newer Current Tigers Cards
    Set Needs

Please help me out, Bonuses will be given at random in trades!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I have from your set needs 2002 Leaf:
    30,38,58,90,115,117,121,144 and 150. I also have some old timers from the 03 SP Legendary Cuts set #'s 45 George Kell and 123 Ty Cobb. Just received a 03 Donruss Classics Travis Chapman auto #176--287/477 but he is still in a Phillies uniform. LMK if you have any extra 02 Select Rookies & Prospects autos. Thanks.....Dan

4. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    hehateme, I need all of them that are still currently with the tigers, can you get me a list and I'll see which ones I need.

Dan, I have no doubles to the set and the only ones I'd probably need are the leaf and maybe the chapman.

you said you wouldn't trade the luis gonzalez jersey for tigers rcs froom 03 dlp correct? just wanted to make sure.

thanks.

tigersfan12....I'd have to have a auto for the Chapman and if we trade I'll through in the 9 Leaf cards. LMK and thanks.....Dan

I already have most of them, the only ones I'd maybe consider would be the rarer bondermans and Larrisons from that set, otherwise, nope, sorry.

And To Everyone else, I am getting something messed up with this computer and I may not reply for a little while, if I dont sorry.

Dan, the only auto I have is a 1999 UD MVP Prosign Kevin Witt auto BV 10, what is the BV on the Chapman?

tigersfan12...Don't need the Witt auto. I'll take a SASE for the 9 02 Leaf. If interested LMK and I'll Pm you my address. Thanks again.....Dan

Could I send you $1 to cover it in a bubble mailer? That would be a lot safer on my part.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast