Thread: Looking for Oriole Auto's

Looking for Oriole Auto's

I am looking for auto's from any current or retired Oriole. They don't have to be in the Oriole uniform if they are currently on the team. I do want Tejada and Javy (and hopefully Vlad soon) auto's even if they are in their previous team uniforms, as well as any other new Oriole. Not interested in players who are no longer with the team unless they are retired legends of the origanization. (Eddie Murry, Frank Robinson, Cal, etc) Check my www for trade bait.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    got a rare eddie murray on my site, used to book 300 but took it down due to scarcity.

flipjr - i have oriole players but they are not certified...i got them in person.

Check my site, I got a new Vlad in as well:

03 UD Sweet Spot Black Ink BV $50

Will check all sites on monday and get back with all of you

INTERESTED IN YOUR BO HART SPX ROOKIE ALL A BUNCH OF ORILE AUTOS FROM JIM PALMER TO PAUL BLAIR BRADY ANDERSON AND OTHERS WILL LIST LATER