Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i enjoyed this*******

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See jonsdoe1432's Items on eBay

i enjoyed this*******

i thought i would share this would all of you i really enjoyed this.tom brady is a class act i dont care whatever anyone says about him....

Tom Brady Press Conference Transcript

Q: You grew up watching Joe Montana and some of those guys—quarterbacks that led their teams through the playoffs. Did you ever think you would be here, and how you would be remembered in leading your team in the playoffs?

TB: These are the types of weeks where, in February and March and April and May, you think about. What greater opportunity could you ever have than to be a starting quarterback in this game? Over this season it has really become a goal of ours to get in the playoffs and then to work our way through the playoffs. We stay very focused in the short-term to be able to do that. To be able to play this Saturday night, it is like a Monday Night game. Everybody is watching and there is that much more excitement. There is no emotional letdown. There are no excuses to not go out there and play your best game. It is almost easier for a quarterback in these types of games because you know that everybody else is going to be into it too. Sometimes over the course of the year, guys lose focus. You become distracted and for a lot of good reasons. But now, like I said, it is the number one priority. It is going to be fun to lead the guys out there on Saturday night.

Q: When you hear the [Joe] Montana comparison I am sure you are flattered. Do you think that you have some similarities to the way Montana played quarterback?

TB: He is the best of all time. Joe Montana, he was everything. Everything that he did was great. He threw the ball great. He managed his game great. He made his other players great. He really had some great qualities. I think as a quarterback you have to emulate some of those things. There will never be another Joe Montana. Can guys do some of those things? [Dan] Marino could throw the ball great. [John] Elway could improvise great. There are a lot of great qualities. Do I think I have any of those great qualities? I am working at it. I'm working to try to become that, but it is going to have to take a lot more playoff games and a lot more Super Bowl wins to ever mention those two names in the same sentence.

tom brady and pats.#1....go p-a-t-s..

SCF Rewards

I grew up watching Montana, Rice, Craig, Ronnie Lott

Tom Brady has a long ways to go before being put into the same breath as Montana

But, with his team this strong....if he's able to win a 2nd Super Bowl, he gets that much closer in the comparison.

This is as good a chance as he'll get to winning the Super Bowl.

Indy doesn't have much of a defense; and NE's defense should limit Manning

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

give him time all records are made to be broken,,,,,,,,he will his second and more to come we hope go p-a-t-s.....

SCF Rewards

that is true, all records are made to be broken.

which is why Jerry Rice keeps playing, lolol

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

you cant even mention them in the same sentence as tommy quoted..he has along way to go. buddy...but he has done alot for us up to now..........you know

SCF Rewards

brady is amzaing, but it will take time b4 we call him, or compare him to montana or favre. lol

SCF Rewards

actually, given what Brady's done, one could make the case that he's comparable to Favre

SCF Rewards

i dun think so, favre is too much of a gunslinger/risky kinda guy. i dont think ther alike at all.

BANNED

Country

ven though colts lost manning is better then brady period

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

ha ha baby you got proven wrong cya in huoston dont talk to me ..........

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast