Please help me complete my 2003-04 Topps Rookie Set

I am trying to complete a 2003-04 Topps Basketball Rookie Set. I need ALL of the RC's EXCEPT Carmelo Anthony, Darko Milicic, and Chris Kaman. I will trade and possibly considering buying larger lots. PLMK what you have.

Thanks
    Kirby

david west and michael peiatrus rc's plmk if your intersed

t.j ford, troy bell, plannic, hinrich, and i know i have others

stalking_wolf I sure could use those. Please check out my site and see if anything interests you. PLMK what you're looking for in return.

canuhandledisman-I could us all of those. Please check out my site and see if anything interests you. PLMK what you're looking for in return.

Thanks
    Kirby

I have every one you need except the Darko, do u have any duplicates of topps because I only need 11 more cards to finish the whole set

2003 Upper Deck Classic Portraits Dontrelle Willis GU Jersey #'d 238/299 i've got anothe i thiink zarko planic

I already have the Darko...I said I need everything EXCEPT Melo, Darko and Kaman. I do have a few cards from the pack I bought...Antonio Davis, Drew Gooden, Vince Carter, Adrian Griffin, Eddy Curry, Jermaine O'Neal, Kenyon Martin and Karl Malone.

Kirby

Sorry I collect Dontrelle and anyways I wouldn't trade a GU for 3 RC's that are worth about a buck a piece. Do any RC's on my site interest you? PLMK.

Thanks
    Kirby