Thread: ALL BOWMAN CHROME WANTED

ALL BOWMAN CHROME WANTED

I want all bowman chrome, I have tons and tons of commons to trade or star lots

Check out my website to see those stars lots, and i also have a link to my rookie wantlist as well as a set filler list.

As for the Bowman Chrome, I have very few, so I will take starter lots. Just give me a list of what #'s you have from what years.

and also please tell me what you want in return.

Private Messages are the easiest way to reach me. once this thread disappears it is always so tought o find

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    hey, is that 01 bowman pujols rc available? if so, pls hold it for me and i'll get a list of 03 bowman chrome "red" cards i have.

sorry i wont trade a pujols rookie for a bunch of cheap cards

the pujols is only for trade with equivalent cards

like i said in my post, star cards, and set fillers are for trade

it would have to be a pretty special lot of bowman chrome to pull away a pujols rookie, but if you have other needs let me know i would be happy to start with your red cards