Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BrySwanns's Items on eBay

here's who i would get for starting a franchise in the nfl In order as starter back-up...
    Michael Vick
    Quincey Carter(BIG TIME POTENTIAL!!!!!)
    and Donovan McNabb

See hehateme71's Items on eBay

carter is going to backing up mark brunell next year I guarantee it:

here is my list:

Peyon Manning
    Brett Favre
    Tom Brady

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rodent144's Items on eBay

I would take these:

peyton manning
    steve mcnair
    donovan mcnabb

SCF Rewards

brettt favre would be the stupidest person to build your franchise with right now he will be in the league for about 2 more years quincey carter is one of the better quarterbacks right now in 2-3 years he will be just like mike vick and he wont back up brunell he is to talented he justs needs to learn more about eh game that was a stupid thing you said that you would put favre as your franchise quarterback

SCF Rewards
    Country

i agree wit ll!!!!!!

See hehateme71's Items on eBay

favre can play through anything, that was not stupid have you ever seen what he has done? 3 MVP awards two super bowl apperances, know thats a quarterback with EXPERIANCE, that is what you need not some young guy that could turn into a akli smith, or cade mcnown, and carter won't be playing for dallas next year

SCF Rewards
    Country

yes he will!!!!!!!!!or he'll be a starter at least!

SCF Rewards

ya thinnk about the long term how many years does he have left 2-3
    mike vick a whole lot more time on his hands he would be the best person right now not favre
    favre is just too old he HAS done stuff but its the future that counts and vick and carter and mcnabb is what i would go with maybe even garcia not favre especially after that nice lob to the eagles defender vick is #1 and will be for a long time

SCF Rewards

o yea and you say vick cant lead his team
    he lead his team to stomp out the packers in the playoffs where the over experienced favre did nothing and sucked cause he is old
    i will admit favre is a great quarterback probably one of the best in his day but not now not now

SCF Rewards
    See ryanhnc10's Items on eBay

i am from arlington which is near dallas and quincy ain't that good!! you would think with three years experience in the league he would pick up on some things, but he is still making the same mistakes he was making last year and the year before. I hope the cowboys get brunell or draft another qb this year along with a freakin' running back! we'll see

My 3 franchise qb's are
    Tom Brady (big time player, never screws up)
    Byron Leftwich (he will be a great qb in the future)
    Eli Manning/Michael Vick

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast