Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

2001 Topps Reserve MIKE VICK Rookie Mini Helmet Auto

this is a 2001 topps reserve michael vick auto'd riddell falcons mini helmet rookie year still in the riddel box

these are extremely hot and probably his coolest auto rookie since it's not a plain card and these sell for full book or more when they do show up

taking offers

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

What kind of $ amount are you looking to get?

Are you wanting to trade or sell it?

If trading who or what do you collect? What is the BV on the helmet and if you want $$ how much are you looking for?

PM me the details

I am looking to trade this helmet for high end autos of baseball basketball and football

this card was traded to soriano2bmvp12 but he wanted me to send first even though I have way more refs than him and I also gave him my refs but he still demanded that I send first and when I asked him for his refs he said he's pass have a nice day so everyone feel free to make offers, thanks

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast