Thread: whos better?

markc45

whos better?

who is better the islanders or the rangers?

i think the rangers are even though they are really old with the addition of kovalev

UnC_OwnZ61
    im an islanders fan... at this point... i think rangers... although there a bit old... and the isles gotta get it together.. peca and yashin playin crap.. and osgood is done =\... hope they get it together

Islanders play better as a team, Rangers have more talent.

CSlax3

Islanders

Islanders are awesome...the Rangers have so much talent but the islanders play tough defense and work as a team.. both team r good but i think the rangers right now are a little better bc osgood is hurt

Serls015
    who is making the playoffs. O yeah the ISlanders and therefor they are better.

vandermeer
    NY HAS 2 TEAMS? WOW.. WITH THE RANGERS PAYROLL.. THE ISLANDERS ARE A BETTER TEAM FOR THE PRICE.. I HEARD SATHER WAS THINKING OF BRINGING BACK KURRI AND ANDERSON.. AT A MERE 4 MILLION A SEASON

rangers i feel have more talent but chemistry wise the islanders play better as a team