Thread: 4 Multi Color Gu of.....!!!!!!

4 Multi Color Gu of.....!!!!!!

Hey I got a 4 color GU of Daniel Graham from the Patriots its part of the star from the top its silver, red, blue, and white, and has on the top a part of a square thatas silver and white in the inside, lmk if ya need it leave your site here too!!!

i like it check my site n PLMK
    by the way what brand year and card # is it?

RC #JT-7 JErsey Tandems Chris Brown/Tyrone Calico
    Fleer Autographics # 90 Jamal Lewis

any Brandon Lloyd, Michael Vick, Dante Hall, Torry Holt, Tim Rattay, or Jamal Lewis rcs, gu, or autos, any thing else you liked from my site!!!

2001 Titanium Double Sided Reggie Wayne/Freddie Mitchell Game Used bv$12
    2002 Leaf Rookies and Stars Freshman Orientations Daniel Graham 4 Color Silver, Red, White, and Blue(Part of a Star, a good piece then on top right a little square that is silver) bv$10
    2003 UD Honor Roll Dean's List Mike Alstott Game Used bv$10
    2003 Topps Finest RC Auto Talman Gardner 923/999 bv$10
    bv$42

for 2000 Fleer Autographics Jamal Lewis bv$40 and 2000 Fleer Metal Daunte Hall RC #227 bv$3 and 2000 Fleer Metal RC #268 JAmal Lewis bv$5 (Mint)
    bv$48
    PLMK
    bv$43

The Graham counts as $20 because its multi color, and just traded the Mike Alstott Gu, but can do this!!!

2003 Topps Finest RC Auto Talman Gardner 923/999 bv$15
    2001 Titanium Double Sided Reggie Wayne/Freddie Mitchell Game Used bv$12
    2002 Leaf Rookies and Stars Freshman Orientations Daniel Graham 4 Color Silver, Red, White, and Blue(Part of a Star, a good piece then on top right a little square that is silver) bv$20

for

2000 Fleer Autographics Jamal Lewis bv$40
    2000 Fleer Metal Daunte Hall RC #227 bv$3

i like it pm me if you dont make a deal with steelers

well the lewis is pending in another deal you like anything else off my site?(leftchich and palmer rookies are also pending)

2003 SP Signature Edition Rookie Signature #AR Arnaz Battle

2003 SP Signature Edition Dual Signatures #AB/KK Aaron Brooks/Kareem Kelly(KK is a RC) #ed 04/75