Thread: Mark Teixeira cards needed.

Mark Teixeira cards needed.

Let me know any Mark Teixeira cards you have and what you want for them! ANY Mark Teixeira!

2. Kronozio
    i have a 2004 Ultra Teixeira, and i also pulled a 2003 Bowman Chrome Draft Aaron Marsden also....lmk if you need them

Fleer Ultra 2004 #181.. if so I got that! I'll PM u about that Marsden in a bit. I know I got some Brett Myers around here somewhere! Thanks Myers!

yeah its #181, you should have been on earlier, I also pulled a marsden chrome refractor but it was traded as soon as it was up.

have these texierra

02 donruss originals # 203
    03 topps future stars w/blalock
    02 fleer tradition prospects X3

looking for maggs

I have 5 of the 2003 Topps Pristine Corners Dual Bat cards with Rafael Palmeiro. The cards are numbered out of 25, so I believe that I own more than anyone else out there. LMK if you are interested. Thanks,
    Joe