Thread: Reagan Auto Pulled...

Reagan Auto Pulled...

That makes 5 confirmed...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=44841

Didn't know if anyone else had posted this yet...
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Didn't see it posted anywhere. I wonder where this one is going to end up at?

14k for a Reagan sig get real
    Yeah I agree it's alot....These prices are all about the "1/1 unique/hype". Anyone who can throw $5K+ on a card, has $$$ to burn, and to them it's a trophy.

Me...... I'm more than happy with my JFK Berlin Wall cards nobody wanted...priceless(@~$5 a pop)
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

Not only is it ridiculous, but I hate these cut sig cards anyway...and this one looks terrible. It looks just like they cut his sig from a piece of paper that was long discarded, and inserted it into a worthless 2004 Topps card. Not exactly my desired way to spend 20+ grand!

I couldn't imagine spending that much money on a card. I didn't even spend half of that on my car, lol!