1966T Jim Warren RC (VG) + 4 Cards Auction

I have a 1966 Topps Jim Warren RC #85 that is in about VG condition. It is slightly off center with 1 slightly rounded corner and 3 fuzzy corners. It also has some notched edges and a light corner crease as well as a thin red line on the left edge where the cut was suppossed to be (this is the only reason I say the centering is off as it looks very close to center - probably 60/40). No pen marks or serious creases. Book value is about $2.50-$3 as conditioned.

I will also include (4) 1991 Cards in NM-Mt - 2 are Stars and Stripes Set (#102,109), 1 is Pro Set (#214), and 1 is Fleer (#5)

I am starting a Card Cash Auction with an initial bid of 30 CC and bid increments of 5. Bid total will include postage. Bidding will close on Wednesday Night, 1/21 at 10:30 PM EST.

Take a look at my tradesite (http://www.acadisc.com/tradelist.htm) for other cards and memorabilia that I have (mostly baseball) for trade or CC.

2. Kronozio
    I'm lowering the initial bid to 20 CC and the minimum bid increments to 2

Bidding will still close Wednesday Night, 1/21 at 10:30 PM EST.

20 cc
    I Collect Cleveland Browns/Boston REDSOX

ttt - auction ends tonight.

Current bid: 20 cc
    Minimum Bid Increment: 2 cc
    Remember that bid includes shipping