Thread: Let me know what you think

Arrow Let me know what you think

I have this card 2002 CROWN ROYALE TRIPLE THREADS RAY LEWIS/CHRIS REDMAN/TRAVIS TAYLOR TRIPLE JERSEY #'D TO 25
    I can't find the BV in Beckett because it's too rare to price, since it's #'d to 25. Let me know what you think I should ask in BV in trade for it.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    you might try searching ebay for triple jsy cards. watch the item so you can get a feel for the pricing of them. then i would probably multiply what they sold for by 1.5 to get a good bv for it.

That's a good idea Hot Sauce but I couldn't find it on ebay. Does anyone else have an opinion?

take it to a couple of baseball card shops near you and ask the owner for his/her opinion

I could do that but I'm lazy and there is only one card shop near me. I was thinking the BV could be around $50.