Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what do u think?

what do u think?

who's fault do u think it was between the colts and pats

you know my opinion........lol
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA And Canada

I think the weather, Peyton didn't play that bad just had a few slip ups that burned em in the in. Not something the Colts normally do.

this was all Peyton's fault.

The Colts defense wasn't too bad, giving up on 19 points (2 points were from the special teams punting unit)

Peyton had a terrible game, threw terrible passes, and just was plain flustered

NE was just too good for them, and Manning did play that bad, So did the D, so did the O, Dungy should shoot himself.

Peyton Manning. You can't throw 4 picks and expect to win. Especially against a team like New England. The Patriots played an overall better game and were able to handle the Colts offense and defense for most of the game. New England really surprised me that they ran the ball as much as they did. If Smith can do that again in the Super Bowl the Pats could make points come at a premium for the Panthers.

well i think forst of manning didint play a good game he got picked in the endzone marvin harrison fumbled deep in pats teritory the colts d steped it up in the 2nd half especialy in the colts teritory when they didint get touchdowns but the pats looked rely good if manning didint get picked that many times u may have seen colts vs pathers i think the colts are better then the pats they just didint show it

I blame Tony Dungy. If he was agressive when the Colts played the Pats in Week 13 the Colts would have won and that game yesterday would have been in Indy. Could have been a whole different ball game!

Bob...
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Looking for Hines Ward stuff, 2013 Topps Archives Gold, and Football HOF autos.

Originally posted by Bottom9th
    I blame Tony Dungy. If he was agressive when the Colts played the Pats in Week 13 the Colts would have won and that game yesterday would have been in Indy. Could have been a whole different ball game!

Bob...
    Manning can't beat Belichick's defense.

wouldn't have mattered whether it was on the road or at home

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast