Thread: Moronweg is Asst Coach!

Talking Moronweg is Asst Coach!

Marty Moronweg is the new assistant coach for the Eagles. I don't know if this will really help the Eagles. Since he went 5-27 with the Lions. I don't even know why this guy is even coaching in this league. What are your thoughts?

Morningweg is the type of person who should remain an assistant coach for life.

He showed how HORRIBLE he was as head coach.

but when he was with the Niners, he was an effective assistant ( i believe he works with the offense)

what the eagles need to do is spend some money and get more talent around mcnabb and company thats #1....and that assistant coach forget about him he is horrible.....lol
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

Originally posted by jonsportscardz
    what the eagles need to do is spend some money and get more talent around mcnabb and company thats #1....and that assistant coach forget about him he is horrible.....lol
    if the Eagles get some good receivers, that will help

I heard that TO really wants to get out of San Fran and 1 of the teams on his wishlist was the eagles really high, his top 3 were eagles falcons and ravens

Originally posted by dtownlions33
    I heard that TO really wants to get out of San Fran and 1 of the teams on his wishlist was the eagles really high, his top 3 were eagles falcons and ravens
    oh, man, he's doing everything possible to get out of SF

just today (or yesterday), he wrote on his website, totally trashing Jeff Garcia

saying crap like he'll stay if the Niners get a good QB, and that Garcia is invited to his Super Bowl bash, and TO will have a limo driver take him home (to make fun of his DUI)

TO may be a big, physical receiver, but he's not even 1/2 a Jerry Rice

If you double TO, you essentially take him out of his game
    And you can always count on TO dropping passes here and there.

I say Niners let TO go, use that $12-15M to spend on 2-3 above average offensive linemen