Thread: Low Numbered Auto for Trade

Low Numbered Auto for Trade

I have a DLP Rookies Dontrelle Willis Mirror Emerald Autograph for trade. The card is serial numbered 4/5. The card does not book in Beckett.

I am looking for 1-2 high end cards in trade.

James

hey i received the cards today...the cabrera card isn't as bad as i figured, luckily i have a better autographed version.

the nomar and donruss signature rcs will go out within the next day.

also i am interested in this willis...what are you looking to get? (prior/vick nft)

pujols- glad you got the cards. I'm not sure what BV to figure for the Willis card. Can you give me a list of which cards you would offer from your site 1 for 1 for the Willis? Thanks.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

i don't know the only thing i can offer straight up 1-1 is the eddie murray.

everything else is way over or way under....

Nick- I will keep the Murray in mind, but for right now I want to explore other possibilities. Thanks.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

ok sounds good. i would appreciate a scan too if you decide to do a 1-1 trade.

thanks.