Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Free shipping for SCF members only

I have some auctions listed, listen everyone that wins one or more of my auctions will get free shipping provided that you pay with paypal(no credit cards), now if you pay with a credit card through paypal I will have to charge shipping and handling.

I have alot of auctions starting at the low price of .49 cents.

Here are my auctions, click here it will take you there.

You will also need to come back here and post the item you won, not the price(optional) so that I will get it, and know that you are from this forum.

Those are the the ground rulses and best of luck, I have very nice cards and keep them well protected.

THANKS

That's a great offer Gio! I'm sure some of the members will take you up on it.

I've never ran that many auctions at once before.
    Just curious. How long did it take you to set them all up?

BGray
    SCF Founder
    BIG Props to everyone at SCF as you chase 14 Million posts!

I use turbo lister, it's a free download from ebay, and after you sort everything it is really easy from there, because you want to put all the cards from one set together and just use a lot of copying and pasting because all that very good care of my cards as I am sure most people do, I look at mine as an investor, the you take pic's or scan, actually you go that before you sit at the computer and then for about 100 cards it should take you about 1 hour maybe 2, once you get that hang of it. If you notice most of my auctions say the same thing, as I just the create another auction function and just flow from there, but you can only work this fast if your are using an auction listing service like turbo lister, again it is free and very simple to do your auctions.

again free shipping for SCF members

Ryan, I'm interested in trading for the Baylor bat, McRae bat and Giles jersey if they don't sell. I forgot to ask you what players you're looking for? Would you trade them? Thanks!

Tim

Originally posted by L0stAndF0und
    just bidded on something :)
    lost what did you bid on so I can keep an eye on, I just added a few more auctions.

Originally posted by L0stAndF0und
    the jimmy rollins topps gold card, i think i lost it though
    it looks like you are still high bidder lost as it only has one bid.

thanks slugger, just my way of saying thanks

Here are my auctions, click here it will take you there.

and remember free shipping for SCF members, read my 1st post for requirements

Thank you. Some very nice cards.

I just bid on the Iverson Topps Road Jersey as well as two of the David Boston Jersey Cards.

I may bid on more later, once they are closer to end date.

Thanks again!

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast