Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

See zlw1's Items on eBay

!NEW! Make your own Lots for cc.

I have plenty of players, plenty of sets, and plenty of years.
    Heres what im gonna do, Im gonna let you pick who you want for a small fee of cc, Im doing this becuase im trying to slim down my collection in 1/2 from a total of 1,102,024 cards to about 500,000, Last month i sold about 4,000 for cc and gave 25,000 to a charity for kids. So im trying to nail down more.
    So you can Pick a player, anyone exp-Jeter,Sosa,Mcgwire
    You can pick a perticular set, 2002 Bowman Chrome, 2001 Topps You can pick a perticualr year, 1988-2004
    Or you can pick a favortie team, Yankees,Mariners,Dodgers,etc.
    Remember I have just about anything except a few 2003 and one 2004 set, and ,maybe a few of the pre1991 sets.
    Also, If you decide to purchase over 100 cards, you will have to pay s/h. Would you want to pay a jacked up s/h like you will find ebay, For Instance, whenever you go on ebay, you might see a bunch of cards in a lot you'd like, and you see its reasonable, but then you see a price 1 1/2 times, 2 times, and even up to 5 times s/h actual price, I wouldn't bid on nothing like that, and nor would you. So what im doing is that all cards will go Ups Ground. If you pay for s/h for over 100cards, I will tell you the exact fee, and nothing higher. (No packaging fee, No Box Fee, No Nothing) Im guarrenting as well, all cards if you graded them would receive a guarrented 7.5 or higher! Most around mint!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was going to say Sosa but I saw you said except him. So do you have any Mark Prior, Kerry Wood, or Corey Patterson cards?

See zlw1's Items on eBay

sammyisking- exp means example, lol, I have TONZ of Sosa

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh sry about that. I want some Sosa cards then. LMK what you have, if I dont have it I'll pay cc for it.

See zlw1's Items on eBay

Do you have a wantlist, it will take me about an hour to post all of his.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darrindoyle4's Items on eBay

sean casey, aaron boone, todd wellemeyer, 2003 fleer mystique, also looking for bowman chrome rc's from like around the mid to late 90's. I am also looking for any refractors! Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I dont have a wantlist, Ill just kind of tell you. I have all the RCs except for Leaf. I have most of the cards in the mid 90s. I need a lot of the newer cards(2000+) If you have any newer cards Ill most likely need them.

See zlw1's Items on eBay

I have the following, a 2003 ex todd wellemeyer rookie
    not to many caseys, and no boones, <------- if i could find any, i would tell you, but i have like 2 boones, and 10 caseys, have no clue where they are.

See zlw1's Items on eBay

Ok sammyisking, I will check, will take me a good 20-30 min. though

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darrindoyle4's Items on eBay

how much for the wellemeyer, and also if you find any of the casey's or the other sets I wanted some cards from plmk!! thanks!

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast