2003 UD Authentics Dontrelle Willis Rookie Hype RC ser#100/150!!!!

Not sure on the book, doesnt list in beckett.com...

Looking for g/u or autos or Dirk Nowitzki cards....

LMK,
    -Paul

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Ill give you a 2000 Fleer Skybox Troy Glaus Game Used Jersey BV: $15 for it.

LMK

I am very interested in it for my Dontrelle collection. Please check out my site and see if anything interests you. PLMK.

Thanks
    Kirby

Well I have no idea what its going to book at.

Does anyone have any reasonable estimates?

-Paul

I'd guess around 10 bucks...I have a GU of Dontrelle #'d/299 BV 15 so around 8-10 sounds right. Does anything on my site interest you? PLMK. I REALLY NEED THIS CARD!

Thanks
    Kirby
    Last edited by Sportnut08; 01-22-2004 at 05:22 PM.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=44840

Theres one thats up for auction.....look at the Buy It Now......Im not saying that someones going to purchase it for that price, but the starting bid is $4.95, and Ebay starting bids are low.....

I think its going to be worth more than $10, im not sure how much exactly though....

Do you have a list of anything new thats not listed on your site?.....

Or whats the best offer you can give me in autos/gu for it? Only insert autos though.......

Please PM me sportnut....

-Paul