Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 97-98 Topps

97-98 Topps

I know this may be a long shot but I'm looking for the inserts out of 97-98 Topps called the Rock Stars. There was 20 in the set and they were die cut with the player and mountains behind them. There was the base cards and refractors. I'm looking for both.

Have a little basketball to trade and a lot more football and baseball. Let me know what you are interested in and we can go from there.

2. SCC Black Friday 2017
    never a longshot with me here lol :)
    ive got the olajuwon, might have another, but thats the only one i know i have

is it the refractor or base? what are you looking for?
    Collecting Barry Sanders, Tom Brady for myself. Collecting Bart Starr, Aaron Rodgers, Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Kevin Durant, and Buster Posey for my son.

its the base version...you have any #ed garnett or marbury stuff?

lmk
    Zach

I have #8 Tim Hardaway base. Let me know if have any cards I need, thanks.

i have the dennis rodman and i thinks its the refractor but im not sure

first i could use all listed so far

bdrr -- i'm looking right now for garnett or marbury

shawn bradley 76 -- i'm not sure if i can help but i'm looking

iced cards -- lmk if any others and i can help with a few of your players

andrade -- did you want to put that in with our trade we were talking about? i'll check your email later also -- still printing off that class

everyone will get a list tomorrow
    Collecting Barry Sanders, Tom Brady for myself. Collecting Bart Starr, Aaron Rodgers, Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Kevin Durant, and Buster Posey for my son.

bdrr -- don't have # stuff for your players and the only ones I have are these:

01-02 flair #22 garnett
    #88 marbury
    fleer authentix #57 marbury

if these are not good maybe I can help with trade bait for you, I have a lot of kidd and anfernee hardaway and a few other inserts.

shawn bradley 76 -- can't help with any of your players. sorry see above for what i have most of.

iced cards -- i have these two randy moss cards to trade obviously depending what you have in addition to the shaq.
    99 leaf certified #fg18 fabric of the game 140/750
    #fg44 fabric of the game 0505/1000

Blazin' Pyro-thats fine im sure we can add it in there

bdrr -- i have a few inserts on those guys but not any #erd stuff on them...intrested????and whats the bv on the ones you have

shawn bradley 76 --do you have a wantlist on stuff your looking for and whats the bv on the ones you have

iced cards -- same as above

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast