Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

New Sponsor: cardboardexchange.com

I'm pleased to announce Cardboard Exchange as a sponsor. Here is a message from their owner:

Here at Cardboard Exchange Inc we love Sports Cards and Memorabilia so much that we decided to create cardboardexchange.com to help our hobby and/or investments realize their potential. With the absurd amount of fees associated with other sites such as eBay, it is nearly impossible for player and team collectors to find oddball cards that most people consider worthless. With CardboardExchange.com's inexpensive Storefronts and massive discounts for volume sellers, oddball collectors crave are sure to pop up. The up and coming brand of cardboard investors could not possibly realize the most potential profit for their cards if every sale loses nearly 10% of its total after fees. Just a short time ago there was no alternative to the price gauging corporate monsters of the card world. Now we are pleased to present the solution,...Cardboardexchange.com!.

Why are we better than other sites, specifically eBay?
    • We are dedicated entirely to Cards and Memorabilia meaning everything from the categories for listings to the fantastic customer support and fraud prevention is above and beyond anything you would experience at eBay.
    • Counterfeit autographs, game used patches, etc., will not be tolerated. We don't care if the seller lists 10,000 items a month. We are here to keep the hobby safe and fun and no one will be allowed to sell fakes on our site.
    • Our dedicated customer service at Cardboard Help Desk knows their stuff. Whether it is billing, listing questions, dispute resolution, or policy violations, we are all over it.
    • Fees, Fees, Fees. We do not charge FINAL VALUE FEES.EVER..ON ANTYHING. No catch here folks.
    • We regulate our site extremely well when it comes to shill bidding and other fraudulent activities because of a few special technologies that eBay has but does not take the time to use.
    • Storefronts start at $9.99 a month and it doesn't end there. Store owners can get up to 85% off listing fees each month* (* Must list more than 125 items per month to start getting discounts)
    • Scheduling listings is free. On eBay it will cost you $.10 to schedule a listing.
    • A fun and interesting homepage with box breaks, feature articles, sponsor specials, featured eBay "defectors" and MORE!
    SIGN-UP SPECIAL: Register before April 17th and get 100% free listings through April 23rd. No catch, no fees on anything, list whatever you want at whatever price you want. Come check us out at www.cardboardexchange.com

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See slamma3's Items on eBay

Guys,

I have just signed up on their site and it sounds like it could be a good alternative to EBAY and based on my problems with EBAY lately I am looking for something new. I am planning on listing a couple hundred auctions over a couple day span once they open on Saturday (many starting at $0.99).

Mike,

Nice job on continually adding great sponsors to SCF.

Can we add a place in our profiles for our username and link to CE just like we do to EBAY?
    Last edited by slamma3; 04-01-2008 at 03:44 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is great news. Knowing that other websites recognizes this forum. You guys are doing a great job with this site. Keep it up and if you need any help with something I can help you guys out.

Country
    See leeara123's Items on eBay

Guys,

I have just signed up on their site and it sounds like it could be a good alternative to EBAY and based on my problems with EBAY lately I am looking for something new. I am planning on listing a couple hundred auctions over a couple day span once they open on Saturday (many starting at $0.99).

Mike,

Nice job on continually adding great sponsors to SCF.

Can we add a place in our profiles for our username and link to CE just like we do to EBAY?

You can add it to your signature! Maybe down the road if all goes well Mike can get something added like the ebay link.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See slamma3's Items on eBay

You can add it to your signature! Maybe down the road if all goes well Mike can get something added like the ebay link.

Thanks for the info

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If we add it into our sig and we open a store there will that be a violation of the forum rules? Isn't there a rule stating that we can't put links in the sig for profit?

I'm happy to put it in there though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

T-2 days be sure to check out the updates and previews being posted. Most of all, Register on Saturday before the games start