Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(300)
    Country
    See tygercub12's Items on eBay

If he objects, I understand, he did answer first and winning isn't everything :)

ETOPPSCARDGUY
    This is what collecting is all about!!! Havin fun and maybe making some jingle...But if not, you still got some cool cards!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(300)
    Country

Collecting has to be fun, especially for someone as unlucky as me... when the 2001 Golf boxes were going for $70 a piece, i bought a lot of 5 for about $170 or so... my boyfriend also bought five. He pulled 6 TW rookies and nearly completed a set of Tiger Tales... I didn't pull one TW rookie... nor did i pull a Sergio Garcia... he got a few scratch-off ecards, I got none. I have the worst luck, I swear, but as long as it's fun, who cares?! :)

ETOPPSCARDGUY
    Originally posted by tygercub12
    If he objects, I understand, he did answer first and winning isn't everything :)

If you are not an Etopps member and want to be one this thread was for you. So certainly setup an account and LMK, I have over 100 02 Joe Mays in my port anyways so its not like its an isuue of me not being able to come up with the card for both of you (if I have to).....I believe (somebody correct me if Im wrong) that anyone can setup an Etopps account. You dont have to provide a credit card but you cannot purchase IPOs if you dont. Also, You have to have an Ebay account and a valid email address.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(300)
    Country

I'm good to go, I emailed you :)

ETOPPSCARDGUY
    Originally posted by tygercub12
    Collecting has to be fun, especially for someone as unlucky as me... when the 2001 Golf boxes were going for $70 a piece, i bought a lot of 5 for about $170 or so... my boyfriend also bought five. He pulled 6 TW rookies and nearly completed a set of Tiger Tales... I didn't pull one TW rookie... nor did i pull a Sergio Garcia... he got a few scratch-off ecards, I got none. I have the worst luck, I swear, but as long as it's fun, who cares?! :)

Well, look at it this way.... Today is your lucky day!!!!:hop:
    Good luck on setting up an account...

SCF Rewards
    See radioheadfloyd's Items on eBay

Sorry, I left for lunch. I would rather get a new etopper.. So it's cool. I just liek to win!! :)

ETOPPSCARDGUY
    Originally posted by radioheadfloyd
    Sorry, I left for lunch. I would rather get a new etopper.. So it's cool. I just liek to win!! :)

Thanks for being a good sport!!! You sound like a standup type of guy!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(300)
    Country

Thanks radioheadfloyd! I really appreciate it!

By the way, where in CO are you?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool idea and thread ETOPPSCARDGUY! :D

You will be rewarded!:)

BGray

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast