Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Box Break-2003 Sp Authentic

Box Break-2003 Sp Authentic

Well, I'm not thrilled one bit about wasting money on this stupid box of BS. I didn't pull anything worth mentioning, but here's what I got other than base. Sorry for taking up space on the boards. Not one card is going into my PC.

Rookies #/2200
    Boss Bailey-Lions
    Jimmy Kennedy-Rams

Rookies #/1200
    Mike Seidman-Panthers
    George Wrighster-Jags
    Nate Hybl AUTO - Browns

Rookies #/850
    Probably the only good card I pulled:
    Kliff Kingsbury 4 color patch-Patriots

Authentic Threads
    Donovan McNabb

Star Status #/1200
    Daunte Culpepper

Anyone who has any interest, LMK

I COULD USE THIS ONE..
    Kliff Kingsbury 4 color patch-Patriots
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

I know you could, I saw that you were on when I was making this thread and I was expecting you to respond quicky. Ill look at your site, and while im looking, Ill make a scan for you. Very sweet looking card.

IT MUST BE A SWEET LOOKING CARD...GREAT THANX
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

AWSOME CARD

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

Sorry jon, didn't really see anything. Have any doubles of some good Bethel Johnson rcs?

YES I DO I HAVE ABOUT 20 DOLLARS IN STUFF I CAN SEND YOU?

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

I HAVE SOME NICE DEION BRANCH ROOKIES TO IF YOU NEED THEM LIKE 10 12 BUCKS APIECE? LET ME KNOW

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

I JUST PMED YOU TALK TO YOU IN A WHILE CYA BUDDY...I HAVE A NICE OFFER FOR YOU....

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast