Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: My CC for your Cards

     
  1. #1

    My CC for your Cards

    I have 50 CC for now. I need cards.

    Heres what I am looking for...

    Inserts
    Game Used
    Auto'd

    Individual players..

    Brandon Webb
    Alex Cintron
    All DBack Players
    Alomar
    Bonds
    Arod
    Edgar Martinez
    Any big name players, or rookies.

    Make offers. Thanks.

  2. #2
    you were born the same exact day as me, and I don't think your going to get a jerst with 50CC

  3. #3
    2003 Upper Deck 40-Man Red White and Blue Mark Grace $4 will give you for 50 CC and a SASE. PLMK

    Luke

  4. #4
    Originally posted by sportscollector03
    2003 Upper Deck 40-Man Red White and Blue Mark Grace $4 will give you for 50 CC and a SASE. PLMK

    Luke
    Im intrested, but is the Grace card a Jersey Card?

  5. #5
    I'd give you this lot for your 50 cc:
    2000 UD Ionix Atomic Randy Johnson A9 $3.00
    2002 Leaf Certified Randy Johnson 8 $3.00
    2002 Donruss Fan Club Curt Schilling 95 $0.50
    2002 Finest Curt Schilling 24 $0.75
    2002 Topps Traded Curt Schilling T271 $0.60
    2003 Fleer Double Header Curt Schilling / Randy Johnson 183-84 $1.25

  6. #6
    Originally posted by YankeePride
    I'd give you this lot for your 50 cc:
    2000 UD Ionix Atomic Randy Johnson A9 $3.00
    2002 Leaf Certified Randy Johnson 8 $3.00
    2002 Donruss Fan Club Curt Schilling 95 $0.50
    2002 Finest Curt Schilling 24 $0.75
    2002 Topps Traded Curt Schilling T271 $0.60
    2003 Fleer Double Header Curt Schilling / Randy Johnson 183-84 $1.25
    Are any of these Game Used?

  7. #7
    Phill, you won't be able to get any, unless damaged, GU cards for 50 CC

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Originally posted by Phill11
    Im intrested, but is the Grace card a Jersey Card?
    No it's not a jersey card, you won't get one for 50. PLMK

  10. #10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •