Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lebron Auto

Talking Lebron Auto

I have a LeBron James autograph on a high school program...I'm not selling it but I was wondering how much you think that It'd be worth.

sell it on ebay --- then cancel the auction just before it ends. this should give you good idea of the cost people are willing to pay

I'd say anywhere from $80+. I just have trouble seeing his non-certified autographs selling for as much as the certified autos...but you never know.

Tim

Yeah I didn't know if people would still be willing to pay $100+ for a non-certified auto. I have three Lebron autos...two on a high school program and one on the issue of Sports Illustrated where he's on the cover...I got them all after one of his games because we stayed about 50 min after the game ended waiting for him and he signed three things for us..It was pretty cool
    Last edited by slugger21; 06-01-2003 at 03:14 PM.

Originally posted by slugger21
    Yeah I didn't know if people would still be willing to pay $100+ for a non-certified auto. I have three Lebron autos...two on a high school program and one on the issue of Sports Illustrated where he's on the cover...I got them all after one of his games because we stayed about 50 min after the game ended waiting for him and he signed three things for us..It was pretty cool
    Well if you have that many of his autographs I'd sell at least one of them. Then if he bombs then at least you made some money.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

My pops went to the Tri-State card show in Cleveland this weekend and he said that people were selling the LeBron Beckett's signed by LeBron for $50... that should be a good estimate.

reezy
    If I were you, I'd sell that card before the other Lebron's (finest, inspirations) come out, because I bet that the card will depreciate quickly. You could still get a few quick bucks for it now.

JMHO
    reezy

ya i would sell 1 maybe 2 of them now before the finest and inspirations come out because once the real lebron cads are out your autos will drop dramaticly

carmine

Agreed!

Even if you like it, you can sell it now and probably buy it cheaper later once the market becomes more saturated.

Welcome to the forum reezy! :D

BGray
    SCF Founder
    BIG Props to everyone at SCF as you chase 14 Million posts!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast