Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lebron Auto

SCF Rewards

sell anything u have from the kid , before he bombs , maybe u can trade them for carmello anthony auto's lol good luck

SCF Rewards

lol Suspense....I sure hope that he doesn't bomb

SCF Rewards

Sell it...I mean you can buy all three back with the profits from selling one now.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yankeepride20's Items on eBay

Ahhh, remember the good ol' days when getting an auto in person was so you'd have something to remember the meeting by? Now all anyone wants to do is get their piece of the action by selling on Ebay.

And then people will call him a (bleep) the next time he walks by someone without signing.

Country

Money,Money Money, Thats what I hate about htis Hobby!

Why dont you just be happy you have it?

SCF Rewards

The problem with Lebron's stuff is that people are expecting him to do the unthinkable right from the start, so the highest value he'll probably get for stuff like the auto'd program you have is not going to get any higher. I'd say sell now because if he does perform to everyones expectations, then his stuff will be the same valued as it is now, and if he does bad his cards and stuff will sell like moldy cheese.

Just my .02

SCF Rewards

you should send in the lebron and get i graded so it will be more $$$$ and protected thats what i would do and it is worth like $75 no graded and when it would graded it would worth $$100 good luck and trying to find how much it is worth later

SCF Rewards
    See yellowjacket08's Items on eBay

i dunno how much it'd be worth but i say just be happy you have it.If you're looking to make money off of it,fine,but why does everything in this hobby have to be about $$$$

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Wingate2424's Items on eBay

HEy man I would trade anything for the lebron auto I really want one let me know if u are willing to change your mind aboiut it

SCF Rewards

I'm not selling it and I probably never will... I was jw an estiment on how much people are paying for something like that so that I know how special it is or how valuable.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast